Cheong & Denove maintain an active trial practice throughout California. The insurance companies, medical associations, and product manufacturers know which attorneys are ready, willing, and able to try difficult cases before a jury and which attorneys are not. We have established a reputation as the law firm that other attorneys refer their cases to, not only before a lawsuit is filed but also on the eve of trial.
When you decide who you want to represent your interests in court, consider the fact that the attorneys at Cheong & Denove have represented clients in jury trials in the following courts:
Los Angeles Superior Court: Superior Court: Alhambra, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Central Los Angeles, Central Civil West, Chatsworth, Compton, Glendale, Long Beach, Los Cerritos, Malibu, Norwalk, Pasadena, Pomona, San Fernando, Santa Monica, Van Nuys, West Los Angeles
- San Bernardino Superior Court: Barstow, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino, Victorville
- Orange County Superior Court: Newport Beach, Santa Ana
- Riverside Superior Court: Riverside
- Ventura Superior Court: Ventura
- San Diego Superior Court: San Diego
- Kern County Superior Court: Bakersfield
- Fresno Superior Court: Fresno
- Monterey Superior Court: Salinas
- Santa Clara Superior Court: San Jose
- Sacramento Superior Court: Sacramento
- Tulare Superior Court: Visalia
- Kings Superior Court: Hanford
- United States District Court
Cheong & Denove have the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients.
We believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
The law firm Cheong & Denove provides legal services to clients throughout Southern California including the cities and counties of Anaheim, Bakersfield, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Garden Grove, Glendale, Inglewood, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Oxnard, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Santa Ana, Temecula, Van Nuys, Kern County, Imperial County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County and Ventura County.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Phone (310) 277-4857
Fax (310) 277-5254
Los Angeles, CA