Attorneys at Cheong & Denove are members of several legal associations.
Bar associations are an integral part of the legal profession. These bar associations exist to benefit the lawyer members, the legal profession, and the public. Besides networking, many associations may provide training for lawyers, while others are by invitation only requiring a standard of professional success, such as (ABOTA) the American Board of Trial Advocates. They also benefit the public by working to improve the administration of justice.
Our attorneys have served as officers and members of the board of governors and on the executive committees of many of these following associations:
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Consumer Attorney’s Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Justice Carlos Moreno Inn of Court
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Cowboy Lawyers Association
- Chinese American Lawyers Association
- Irish American Bar Association
- Italian American Lawyers Association
- William Rea Inn of Court
Cheong & Denove have the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients.
We believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
The law firm Cheong & Denove provides legal services to clients throughout Southern California including the cities and counties of Anaheim, Bakersfield, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Garden Grove, Glendale, Inglewood, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Oxnard, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Santa Ana, Temecula, Van Nuys, Kern County, Imperial County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County and Ventura County.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Phone (310) 277-4857
Fax (310) 277-5254
Los Angeles, CA