Awards & Recognition
Attorneys at Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy have received numerous awards and recognition for their trial successes and commitment to representing the rights of the injured.
The following is a partial list of the awards and recognition they have received.
- Rated AVPreeminent by Martindale-Hubbell *
- Induction into the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) Hall of Fame
- Recognition from Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
- Recognition from Los Angeles County District Attorney
- Recognition from Los Angeles Office of the City Attorney
- Recognition from the State Bar of California
- Recognition from LawDragon as Leading Lawyer in America*
- Recognition as Person of the Year by Metropolitan News Enterprise
- Selected to the list of Best Lawyers in Personal Injury Litigation from Best Lawyers in America*
- Trial Lawyer of the Year Award from Los Angeles Trial Lawyer Association
- Selected by LawDragon to the list of 500 Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America*
- Diplomate of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Selected to the Southern California Super Lawyers List: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 *
- Presidential Award from the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Ted Horn Memorial Award from the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Men of Achievement Award from the Century City Chamber of Commerce
- Presidential Award of Merit from the Consumer Attorneys of California
- Edward I. Pollock Award from the Consumer Attorneys of California
- Outstanding President of the Year Award from the Consumer Attorneys of California
- Presidential Award of Merit from the California Trial Lawyers Association
- Outstanding Achievement Award from the California Trial Lawyers Association
- Resolution from the California Legislative Assembly
- Recognition from the Lieutenant Governor of California
- Recognition from the California Senate
- Recognition from the California State Assembly
- Recognition from the California Legislature
- Certificate of Commendation from the City of Los Angeles
- Certificate of Recognition from the County of Los Angeles
- Special Congressional Recognition – Members of Congress of the United States of America
- Certificate of Appreciation, Los Angeles Superior Court, for volunteer services as an Alternative Dispute Resolution Neutral.
- Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding contribution to the Advocate, the Journal of Consumer Attorneys Association of Southern California.
*The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys. Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
The AV Preeminent rating is issued by Martindale-Hubbell. A description of the selection methodology can be found on their website www.martindale.com. The Best Lawyer rating is issued by US News & World Report. A description of the selection methodology can be found on their website bestlawfirms.usnews.com. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at SuperLawyers. Lawdragon 500 is chosen from a combination of submissions from law firms; votes and comments through our online voting form; and their own editorial research, which remains the most important factor in their selection process. More information can be found on their website, Lawdragon.com.These designations are based upon the proprietary analysis of each awarding organization. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. A listing does not guarantee a desired legal result. No aspect of this advertisement has been evaluated by the Bar Association.
Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy has the extensive resources to handle the most complex legal matters, yet is small enough to offer individualized service to our clients.
We believe the more you know, the better choice you will make.
The law firm Cheong, Denove, Rowell, Bennett & Hapuarachy provides legal services throughout Southern California including the cities and counties of Anaheim, Bakersfield, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Garden Grove, Glendale, Inglewood, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Oxnard, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Santa Ana, Temecula, Van Nuys, Kern County, Imperial County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County and Ventura County.
The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys. This website is considered attorney advertising.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Phone (310) 277-4857
Fax (310) 277-5254
Los Angeles, CA